Friday, June 27, 2008

Cold...Shower

In attempt to go greener, i have a goal. Take a 5minute shower without neglecting my normal hygein paterns. I took a 9minute shower. I came up just as clean as i would with my normal showers. Usually i take abotu a 15-20min shower. I saved 5minutes and what i am guesstamating as 20gallons of water.

-On top of that i took a chilly shower as well. everyday i take a blazing hot shower. The water is so hot, it pratically burns my skin. Well today i took a warm shower. not hot nor cold. warm. Heres my tip to you if you decide to take a colder shower: close the door and windows if they are not aleady closed. It traps the steam in the almighty bathroom. Once you get out it is not quite as chilly and easier to ajust to. 

-To add to that, i will no longer dry my hair with a dry or stairghten it (i will straighten it occassionally but eliminate it out of my habits). By not using that electricity just think of the energy i am saving. everylittle bit helps. 

GO GREEN!

(I AM GOING TO SIGN EVERY POST WITH THIS)

PLEASE PLEASE THINK OF THE PLANET. IT IS SUPOSE TO END IN FOUR SHORT YEARS. I WOULD LIKE IT TO END THEN, NOT SOONER THAN EXPECTED

No comments: